Half Day Tour
1. BALI TOUR 08 – ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR, (DURATION:4 HOURS).
Short day trip the most popular on Bali autentic trip 2 to see real Bali in short half day trip.
ULUWATU TEMPLE: Bali autentic trip 2 Short day trip the most popular temple located on the spectacular rocky cliff, well known and photographed place in Bali. It is magnify, so much smoothly illuminated on day light of the sun dawn or profiled at dark. It is very touristy with the group visitors, especially in the sunset time, in here also we can find the wild monkey a long the cliff near the sacred holy temple.
After our visit in Uluwatu temple, we can go to Jimbaran to enjoy the most popular Balinese fresh sea food.
2. BALI TOUR 12, SPECIAL TRIP BALI. 12. TRIP AS ON YOUR INTEREST, (DURATION: AS ON YOU WANT)
Bali autentic trip 2,This trip special offer as on your interest, what you want to see in one or half day events two or three days or more. Danny will kindly organise your trip as on your interest (Nature, trakking, climbing, hicking & others adventures on nature trip). Please contact your guide!
03. Bali’s Rimba Reptile Park is located adjacent to the Bali Bird Park, and has the most complete collection of reptiles in Southeast Asia. At a length of 8 meters, their reticulated python is easily the largest snake in captivity. There is also an extensive collection of Indonesian monitor lizards in addition to the world renowned Komodo dragons. Also there is an open-air area where guests are encouraged to interact with the tame iguanas, crocodile monitors, water monitors, and tortoises. In the serpent cave you will find the largest collection of venomous snakes in the world. Reptiles Park aren’t the only exciting creatures at the park Rare Komodo dragons also make their home here. Set in magnificent botanical gardens they’ve got them all!! Bali Reptile Park for the wild at heart. send email for special offer price!.
OPEN DAILY from 8.00am to 6.00pm
04. Enter a fascinating world of exotic sights and sounds… at Bali Bird Park. Hundreds of the world’s rarest and most beautiful birds greet you as you stroll through tropical gardens. The variety and radiance of Indonesian parrots will captivate and enthral you and rare Cassowaries, Black Palm Cockatoos, Hornbills and one of the worlds largest and most varied collection of Birds of Paradise will fascinate you. Birds aren’t the only exciting creatures at the park. Rare Komodo dragons also make their home here. Set in magnificent botanical gardens the Bali Bird Park offers more than just a glorious myriad of bird life; a backdrop of ponds and waterfalls creates a perfect environment for not only our birds, but also a Lotus and Water Lily collection. As you stroll throughout the park, your eyes will continually alight on a multitude of diverse palms and rich tropical flora. Wander through the mist-shrouded walk-in aviary, home to free flying birds in a dense rainforest setting. With the advanced nursery and fully trained staff, Bali Bird Park is a caring home for birds and an unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages. Enter a fascinating world of exotic sights and sounds at Bali’s stunning Bird Park. A cast of hundreds of the world’s rarest and most beautiful birds greet you as you stroll through diverse and rich tropical gardens; highly endangered endemic Bali Starlings, South American Macaws and Australian Cockatoos, African Crowned Cranes and Tanzanian Flamingos are just some of the marvellous sights you will experience. Birds aren’t the only exciting creatures at the park, so discover more, as we now bring you the Bali Bird Park and all its magic online!. Please contact your guide for special offer price!.
05. Bali Elephants Safari Park. Visit to the Elephant Safari Park is a must for any visitor to Bali. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the Park’s historical and graphic displays. The Park’s exclusive museum contains the only full size mammoth skeleton replica in the Southern Hemisphere. A large gift shop has a massive selection of everything you can imagine regarding elephants and a 200-seat rrestaurant over looking the lake serves a la carte or buffet meals and has a full bar service. Please contact your guide for special offer price!
– Our trip price depend on number of the person on trip in the same car.
– price is per person in Rp US$ or Euros or any curency
– Please e-mail us for our special discount rate, (discount rate)
above plan just to give you idea, any way you choose as long as on same way.
And Much more trip as on your selection, just let us know. in Bali autentic trip